- The group meets before the jubilee.
- Met with the Queen’s advisors: Jarred Fullblack, Aryn Cloakwarg, and Autumn Millner. Each provided a magical scroll case that allows for long distance communication.
- Aryn challenged the group to several rounds of gladiatorial combat in the prisons beneath the castle.
- Jarred insinuated that the E. G. Bowery Academy of the Arcane is responsible for the spread of Dracos’ influence.
- Met with Queen Sophia Talmadge, who explained our quest: to gather the signatures of each of the Queen’s vassals. The Queen then summoned aspects of the saints and we were allowed to choose a patron.
- Cyex, Issrisy, Melkor, Teneber, Sardos, Kitosa, Lomir, and Shoennsham chose to appear, Aeril, Gars, Yhoram, and Joraqui did not. Moulin appeared but immediately lost interest and disappeared.
- The group chose Teneber as a patron and the remaining saints departed.
- Rifts begin to appear in the air and the ground shakes, demons pour from the tears in reality.
Dragonknights: On The Verge