- Attacked by a wizard controlling necromantic plants, near the Brollwoods, an autonomous elvish land. Natulcien is the king of the Brollwoods.
- Visited Arjhan’s old friend, a wizard named Neilsen.
- Aardmige (Viriend’s father) and Kyle the Brazen are at Neilsen’s shop. Other wizards fled with teleport spells as the group entered. * It’s revealed by the wizards that a shadow dragon now lives in the forest.
- At the same time, an ‘unaffiliated’ cult of shadow wizards is actively recruiting in the Halfmeet.
- The group continues north along the river to Whittle’s Bluff.
- The group meets Jinks. We think he is being pressed by members of a thief’s guild for protection money for the Speckled Pig, his establishment.
- The group intimidates the thieves and combat ensues; the last two thieves surrender after a brief slaughter of their comrades.
- The thief’s guild is called the Broken Tide.
- Duke Vernon Talmadge, Ianril’s uncle, rules over Whittle’s Bluff.
- Got the map from Jinks leading to Ripper. It leads to a ruined temple in the trollmoors.
- Aryngrym, leader of the Broken Tide, sends us a message through Ralph. We meet with Aryngrym the following morning; he wants the sword Ripper in exchange for payment.
- Stephan and Antoni are Vernon’s sons, both sorcerers.
- Antoni created the Silver Foxes.
- Antoni is searching for information about Wesroth’s expeditions and believes that silver dragons may be the reason, not testing Mabel’s defenses.
Dragonknights: On The Verge